sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

Carta ao autor...

Hello William,

My name is Josi and I live in Brazil, I just read his book "The Shack" and I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful work you put into my life. When finished and cried incessantly, was sorry to finish reading the book, was very special to me, I had a beautiful vision of God's love for us, I think even if it is this way that God loves us. I prefer to believe that this story really happened to Mack. I'm sure going forward I think the people with much more love. Already started having daily conversations with the Father .. I know do not speak English well and do not know if you will be able to understand what I'm writing, still want you to go out that somehow, your book changed my life.

Thank you to Alice who wrote and introduced me to him. I'll write in my blog today and I'll talk about it to everyone I can.

With love and affection,

Josi


Olá William

Meu nome é Josi e eu moro no Brasil, eu acabei de ler seu livro "THE SHACK" e gostaria simplesmente de agradecer por essa obra maravilhosa que você colocou em minha vida. Ao terminar a leitura e chorei sem parar, estava até com pena de terminar de ler o livro, foi muito especial para mim, tive uma visão linda do amor de Deus por nós, acho mesmo que seja dessa forma que Deus nos ama. Prefiro acreditar que essa história realmente aconteceu com Mack. Tenho certeza que daqui para frente eu pensarei nas pessoas com muito mais amor. Comecei ja tendo conversas diárias com o Pai...sei que não falo bem inglês e nem sei se você vai conseguir entender o que estou escrevendo, mesmo assim quero que você sai que de alguma forma, seu livro mudou minha vida.

Obrigada a você que escreveu e a Alice que me apresentou a ele. Vou escrever no meu blog hoje e vou falar sobre ele a todas as pessoas que eu puder.

Com amor e carinho,

Josi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário